Re: [IP] A couple of questions...

From: email @ redacted
>>> are there any BG meters that have a backlight so you can see in the
dark?  >>>

The Accu-Chek Complete (Roche 800-858-8072) meter is backlighted and the
numbers are about 1/2" tall and very easy to read. It stores 1000 dated
tests and was designed specifically for pumpers. There are other data that
it can hold, also. It's a little larger than a PC mouse - I like it and it
has the sippy-type strips (Comfort Curve).

>>The second question is, is there some type of chart that you can look at
to figure out what your A1C might be, like if your average BG is 135, what
that is in A1C numbers?  >>

I got the following from the ADA website:

TO COMPARE
GHb (%HbA1C) Avg BG (mg/dl)
 4........                .......60
 5........                .......90
 6........                ......120
 7........                ......150

HTH - can't help with the diet pill question. (~_^)

@

After studying the body you got to come to the conclusion all of this was
designed by a superb engineer with super intelligence. ~ Dr. Bender (spot)