Re: [IP] blood sugars

From: email @ redacted
>>>What is a good blood sugar range to stay at? My endo said that 60 was
great but I just read that 60 is to low and could be dangerous. >>>

If you drive, make sure you are at least 100 before getting behind the
wheel. Many an unknown hypo has caused a sever accident. It's far better to
be safe than sorry. BTW, there's nothing wrong with being *perfect* and
that's how I view 100. YMMV (~_^)

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." Mark Twain.