[IP] A couple of questions...

I have a few questions that I am hoping you can help me with.  The first one
is are there any BG meters that have a backlight so you can see in the dark?
The second question is, is there some type of chart that you can look at to
figure out what your A1C might be, like if your average BG is 135, what that
is in A1C numbers?  One last question, why can't diabetics take those weight
loss products like, xenadrine, etc.?  I am correct in assuming that it is
because it does something to the metabolism, in turn raising or lowering the
BG?  Thanks in advance.