Re: [IP] next generation pumping

yes, the DiaPort would only be part of the solution. Jim mentioned the MM solution for the peritoneum and I was interested if it is a similar technique that Disetronic is suggesting with its DiaPort.
To learn more about the closed loop system by Disetronic take a look at http://www.adicol.org.
Some of the reports are over a year old but they give you an idea about what to expect from a closed loop system.
I would like to see similar material from the other pump companies too.