Re: [IP] gum problems

 well i was always worried about my eyes not my teeth until a couple of months ago.they started hurting so bad that i couldnt even chew food, so i went to the dentist & they said i have peridontal disease. it sucks because they hurt all the time & they won't write anything for pain .
  Mary Costello <email @ redacted> wrote: I
will be studying in the UK for 4-6 months
and have been having problems with my gums. They
slightly bleed when I brush, I have 2 sores in my
mouth, and it feels like a film is over the gums on
the upper right portion of my mouth. Do you know if
this could be diabetes related and if dentists in the
UK deal with this stuff? Any help you can give me
would be greatly appreciated. I don't know if I'm
overreacting since it's only been happening for a few
days. Thank you!
Mary