Re: [IP] FRUSTRATED with exercise

Well, exercise does lower your insulin resistance, so you need less insulin
when you exercise. You're doing the right thing by cutting back your basals
and such. Keep playing with your dosages. Unfortunately, it takes awhile to
readjust things: It doesn't always happen overnight.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 4/8/02 9:32:52 AM US Eastern Standard Time,