Re: [IP] Help with ratios

--- Billie Sue Parker
<email @ redacted> wrote:
> I know it is another one of those YMMV things, but
> 15 carbs works on any low for
> me.  It doesn't matter how low I go, 15 carbs always

At night 15C will raise me 100pts. and 1 unit will
drop me over 100pts. but this doesn't work during the
day. Do others find these variances in insulin and
food sensitivity.???(277 at 11pm, took 1.8 units, woke
up 2pm at 55, drank 1/3glass of oj, woke up 150). It's
enough to drive you crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Do You Yahoo!?