Re: [IP] FRUSTRATED with exercise

--- Sherry Compton <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I've been trying to lose some weight lately and the
> last week and a half I have been very frustrated!!
> I've been riding my exercise bike in the morning for
> 15-30 minutes (depending on how well the baby
> watches
> the Disney channel) and then later in the afternoon
> I try to get a 15-20 minute walk.  I've also cut
> back my
> fat and carbs. The problem is that I am now running
> low all day!
I also have a hard time adjusting insulin to exercise
.However,I'm having the opposite problem as you. I
have been under the weather the last two weeks(slight
cold) so I haven't been running my usual 3 miles after
breakfast. Normally I eat 30C take 2.5 units and run,
and still sometimes end up low. Lately I'm taking 3.5
units for 30C and just tested and I'm 330. Not seeing
this rest of day so I don't think it's the cold just
the lack of exercise. You probably are experiencing
the lows because your body isn't use to the exercise
yet. In 3-4 weeks it should level off and not bring
you down so badly. lol

Do You Yahoo!?