RE: [IP] Panic Room

---
I went to see the movie this weekend and I don't think it was all that bad
except being a mom of a 4 yr old diabetic daughter I don't think I would
have waited for her to go into a severe low to get suger for my daughter.  I
also wondered how many people watching the movie actually got what was going
on. For example the watch and the readings (#'s), the vials in the fridge
and the looking for sugar part.  I have to say that I didn't know much about
diabetes and If I didn't have a daughter with diabetes I wouldn't know what
the watch was or the #'s it should read,and I wouldn't know what the girl
had because it didn't mention it in the movie. Like they said she was not
given a shot of insulin but I have not read the reviews, I only seen the
movie. Now I'm going to due a little research on the reviews, and the watch
never beeped loud. Now I'm wondering is this the first movie with a diabetic
type I person in a role? Could someone tell me if there is another movie out
there that has a diabetic type I person in a role? I'm mostly into books and
don't see movies much.
Thanks!