[IP] author Hope Warshaw?

Hope Warshaw <email @ redacted>

I am a RD, CDE and insulin pump trainer. Just wanting to familiarize
myself
more with this web site so I can feel comfortable recommending it to
people
I work with.
Alexandria, VA

Would this Hope Warshaw be the same one who authors books such as
Diabetes Meal Planning Made Easy and The Diabetes Food and Nutrition
Bible?  Just wondering if she is a diabetic herself...

	HYPERLINK
"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/158040037X/qid=1018276207/sr=2-2
/ref=sr_2_2/103-1403116-7736654"

---