[IP] FRUSTRATED with exercise

I've been trying to lose some weight lately and the last week and a half I have been very frustrated!!
I've been riding my exercise bike in the morning for 15-30 minutes (depending on how well the baby watches
the Disney channel) and then later in the afternoon I try to get a 15-20 minute walk.  I've also cut back my
fat and carbs. The problem is that I am now running low all day! I finally cut my basals back .3 of a unit
for 7 hours of the day, and I am taking much lower boluses that I THINK match what I eat, but I still get
multiple lows each day!  I don't know if I am just doing a terrible job carb counting or what. But my levels
were fine when I wasn't exercising much! I have had three embarrassing hypos at work last week.  Friday
afternoon I dozed off at my desk for a few minutes, then when a coworker tried to get me to eat something I
just left the building and went to catch my ride home, leaving my purse sitting at my desk.  I feel like such
an idiot!
This is one of those times when I hate being diabetic. I hate not being able to control myself. I hate having
to worry and test all day. I hate being afraid I'm going to flake out at work. I hate feeling like I look
incompetent to my coworkers.  I hate that something as simple as a little exercise causes so much trouble.
I'm feeling a tad sorry for my fat little self. I want to yell that it's just not fair!
Okay. Rant over.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who wants to lose some weight but is tired of the hypos