RE: [IP] next generation pumping

Hey, You! :)

>Disetronic Diaport is not an internal monitoring system but would be a
>permanent site for hooking up an external pump.  It would be surgically
>installed and you would never have to worry about changing sites.

I've been looking into the DiaPort on disetronic's European site.  I can't
wait until it is ready in the US.  Do you know if they have any date that it
will be ready in the US?  The site said Spring 2002, but that is here and
almost gone.  I liked the looks of it and the machinations of it, and it is
what I've been praying for since I got my pump.  No more site change, just
plug the pump into the port!!!!!!  For all the surgery's I've had, I have
always healed really well, even in my neuropathic feet <ha!>.  If I knew
when they were thinking about starting in the US, then I could get my DR.
ready for battle with the insurance company.

Thanks for any info, my private e-mail is email @ redacted or reply to
this e-mail address.

Barb in FL