RE: [IP] Don't you hate it when...

Some people just have 8.2, my Dr. was disappointed when my went to 7.0.  I
was so depressed that it hasn't' been there since.  I was doing all the
right things, etc.  I was PROUD of 7.0, but he wasn't.  My new endo thinks
that A1C is just like any other blood test.  Some test in at the high end
and some test in at the low end.  When I think that my A1C's were always 10
and above before the pump, I AM proud of myself.  As long as YOU know the
kind of control you are in, don't let them beat you up about BETTER control.
Make them diabetic for a few months and then let's talk.