Re: [IP] The BEST glucose monitoring System (a little offtopic!)

This is really going to be off topic, but I too feel that a lot of
advertisements leave out Type 1 diabetes all together.  It is no wonder there is
so much misinformation about type 1 diabetes.  Most people who know very little
about diabetes think that all diabetes can be treated with diet and exercise or
a pill. Just my opinion.

Billie