RE: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

If you're lucky enough to find an insurance company that will give you life
insurance you will pay through the nose.

Only good way is if your spouse is employed and they let you add on or get
insurance through his company.  Usually they are open and have no health

BTW, diabetes is usually classified together with a cancer patient and no
one wants to insure them either!!!

I was lucky that my husband was able to get me some insurance through his
job otherwise I could never afford the premiums that would go through the
roof, worse than medical insurance!

kathy B.