Re: [IP] gum problems

Mary, I have had gum problems off and on for many years.  It was my only
complication.  I brush floss see my dentist every three months for cleaning
and also see a peridontis.  I have also had surgery on all four quadrants.
See your dentist and he may give a certain toothpaste to use which he thinks
might help also.  My peridontis gave me Vivadent paste and mouth wash which
Ive been using for years now.  Hope my info helped a little.  Jan