 From: email @ redacted
 Subject: [IP] pump malfunction
 Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:03:18 EST
 The screen on my son's 508 pump froze.  He called Minimed and they told him
 to change the batteries, but this didn't help.  They are sending him a new
 pump on Monday.  In the meantime, the pump is clicking every few minutes so
 we think it's delivering his basals.  He just can't bolus.  Do you all think
 he should keep the pump on?  Did anyone else experience this?