RE: [IP] gum problems

Hi, Mary,
I was way out of control for nearly 2 yrs...99, and 2000.  I have been D for
16 yrs now...and I had had no trouble with my gums until I was so far out of
control.  It was when I decided to get my act together that I started seeing
teh results of my stupidity.  I also have leg and foot pain(neuropathy) that I
take Neurontin for 3 times a day..it really helps BTW.  Anyway, I went to the
dentist for my 6 mo. checkup and was told that I had the beginning of receding
gumlines, and that there was nothing I could do to reverse it.  All I could do
was get myself together and stop it.

If I were you, I would see about it quickly.  I don't think that you can
overreact when dealing with D.  I got myself into trouble by not taking things