[IP] gum problems

Hi all!
I'm in london and had virtually no problems traveling.
 I came prepared but was not hassled at any point.
However, for the last few days I've had some weird
syptoms I was hoping someone could help me with. I
have no complications (aside from slight leg and foot
pain) and my A1C has been below 7 for 2.5 years. I
will be studying in the UK for 4-6 months
and have been having problems with my gums.  They
slightly bleed when I brush, I have 2 sores in my
mouth, and it feels like a film is over the gums on
the upper right portion of my mouth.  Do you know if
this could be diabetes related and if dentists in the
UK deal with this stuff?  Any help you can give me
would be greatly appreciated. I don't know if I'm
overreacting since it's only been happening for a few
days.  Thank you!

Do You Yahoo!?