Re: [IP] Strips from Minimed?

< We started placing our orders through Minimed in January,  we ordered 23
inch tubing, but were sent 43 inch tubing.   When I called they said well
that's all we had!  We just decided to suffer through and use them. >

Kim, I can't speak to your problem re: monitoring supplies because I get
those at my local pharmacy but I don't believe you should have to "suffer
through and use" infusion sets that are not right for you.  MiniMed has both
lengths and you should be able to exchange the 43" sets you haven't yet used
for 23"s.  Call them again and don't take no for an answer.  I've not had a
similar problem with MiniMed; in fact, they usually offer solutions to
problems.  Good luck.