[IP] Strips from Minimed?

I have BC/Bs of MI PPO Health Insurance.   We started placing our orders
through Minimed in January,  we ordered 23 inch tubing, but were sent 43 inch
tubing.   When I called they said well that's all we had!  We just decided to
suffer through and use them.   This month when I went to place my order,
They don't have any One Touch Ultra strips, they are on back order so they
are telling me.
Has anyone else had trouble with ordering from Minimed?  I thought it would
be easier to get everything from them.  They have my prescriptions all set
up, it's very frustrating.
The lovely BC/BS is unable to help me get supplies from anywhere else.  I
have spoke to 4 different people.  I have also called Lifescan, they say the
strips are available,  they don't know why Minimed doesn't have them?
Is there anyone out there who has the same Insurance and can help me find a
supplier?  I'm at my wits end...