[IP] Boca Raton - April 11, 2002 - pump support group meeting

THE DIABETES RESEARCH INSTITUTE (http://www.drinet.org)

            University of Miami Medical School
                Invites you to the
 INSULIN PUMP SUPPORT GROUPb&
FOR PUMPERS AND WOULD-BE PUMPERS AND THEIR FAMILIES

Time: April 11, 2002, Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
Place: Whitehall Nursing Home
    Boca Raton

We welcome a rep from MiniMed/Medtronic to show us the new Paradigm pump.
Bring lots of questions.

Then, on to our meeting.....(See details of this meeting's agenda in the
attached word document.)

Look forward to seeing you there!

Dr. Wendy Satin Rapaport, psychologist, facilitates the group and if you have
questions, please call her at 561-4778595.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of pumpApril11.doc]