-----Original Message-----
From:	email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent:	Sat 4/6/2002 11:37 PM
To:	email @ redacted
Subject:	[IP] Re: and now we have Pre-diabetes

From:  <email @ redacted>

 I guess there is no more borderline diabetes.

Gail

The term "borderline" was never part of any *official* classification of
types of diabetes.  Even if a medical person used that term, it wasn't an
officially (ADA) recognized diagnosis.
"Impaired glucose tolerance" and "impaired fasting glucose" are recognized as
precursors to diabetes, but are not considered to be a diagnosis either.

BarbaraB.