[IP] foot injury update

I thank all those who responded to my query last week.  (I stepped on 2 nails
last Saturday & had some concerns.)
E-mail troubles caused my delay in responding.

I called the nurse line on Sunday, & saw my family practice doc on Monday.
They all said the same thing...soak, soak, soak; watch for infection; no
antibiotic ointment; no oral antibiotics; keep clean.  As I was current on my
tetanus shot,
that was not necessary.

So now a week later & no symptoms of infection!!!  I am one lucky gal!
(Now off to the phone book to find sturdy construction boots! )
Thanks again.

type 1, diagnosed 1966; pumping 1/01Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com