From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] pump malfunction
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:03:18 EST

The screen on my son's 508 pump froze.  He called Minimed and they told him
to change the batteries, but this didn't help.  They are sending him a new
pump on Monday.  In the meantime, the pump is clicking every few minutes so
we think it's delivering his basals.  He just can't bolus.  Do you all think
he should keep the pump on?  Did anyone else experience this?