[IP] Friend counts calories, not carbs.

Hi. I have a co-worker that has been a diabetic for more than 40 years.
Since I have gone on the pump he has laughed at me for counting carbs.
He uses calories and fat percentages.  What is the deal, and what is the
diff.  Idon't think he uses it to give himself insulin, just to drive me
nuts because I figure Carbs is the standard.  He also doesn't use the
exchange system. --- Robert Carden--- email @ redacted
EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real Internet.