[IP] Re:*lovingly* referred to as The Morgue

Jan H. wrote:
"...24,900 Club is also *lovingly* referred to as The Morgue =
rumor has it that once you've taken insulin for 10 years, you're dead! YMMV"

Ah-h-h, after we both doubled over in laughter, Hubby said then this must be
the group with lots of "Living Dead"-can just see it as a major blockbuster
hit, better than "The Panic Room".  Imagine, terrorizing all the
non-diabetics with, "Let me give you this injection.  No I want to insert an
infusion set into your ___ [you fill in the blank]."
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)