RE: [IP] Pregancy and Questions

I had twins first, and noticed my insulin needs going up in the 2nd half of
the preg.  The bigger the placenta gets, the more insulin you need.  By the
end, I was up to 165 units a day.  I was on bedrest because of the multiple
preg., not the D.  I also was toxemic with the 1st and 3rd pregs.  (I have 4
girls--twins-12, 8,6.)