Re: [IP] Pregancy and Questions

Thank you for all you helpful information.  I did meet with a perinatologist,
but I will not meet with him again until I am about 18-20 weeks pregnant.  It
is up to my endo to keep my blood sugars controlled.  My perinatologist is
about 1 1/2 hours from my home.  He is just mainly concerned with the
ultrasounds and echocardiagram.  During my first pregnancy I never met with a
perinatologist, so I wasn't sure what to expect or how often I should see
him.  I test my sugars between 10-12 times a day.

During the first trimester of my pregnancy I am extremely tired.  I work full
time and have a child to take of after work so it is very hard for me to take
a nap.  I do go to bed much earlier than I used to.  Sometimes I am so tired
I feel like I am going to fall over.  The weekends are nice because my son
does still nap, so I lay down when he does.

I am sure you will hear from me again , because I just don't know what to
think about alot of this.