[IP] What is a troop of bears

OK, I'll bite. What exactly do you mean by "a troop of
bears"? All kinds of
images come to mind...

And what is the mission?

JP a troop of bears is a group of bears representing
each girl in my girl scout troop.  We have 9 girls and 2
leaders.  Girl scouts would frown upon me sending them
out without their leaders.  So they are traveling as a
troop.  A troop would be equivalent to a Den in boy
scouts.  There mission is to learn about other parts of
the country.  Also to spread goodwill.  We are hoping
our girls may make some pen pals out of this trip.  The
leader bear is hoping to educate some of the troops on
Diabetes.   She is taking Rufus's book with her.  In the
meantime rufus is going home after each meeting with a
girl in our troop.
 Wendy, Curley blue(mm508), Moe, the meter, Larry the
lancer, leader bear, rufus, and penny the brat dog

Get the award winning ISP, AT&T WorldNet Service