Re: [IP] next generation pumping

you sound surprisingly thrilled about that.
Do you have any literature or reports that can quantify the words
'excellent' and 'successful'?
Is that peritoneum solution targeting the same area in the body as
Disetronic is with their 'Diaport' solution?
How do sensor and pump communicate? Radio signals?