Re: [IP] 24,9000 club

Bob Bennin wrote:
>>>After reading all the different reports on injections of insulin, I have
been injecting since 1956 and my twin taking injections since 1952.  We both
could be in this nifty club that could hit a bull eye on an arm at 50 feet.
After all the math calculations my total of injections were at 39,200, being
T 1 all that time. >>>

Well, why aren't you in the club? ;) Follow the instructions I gave on the
following post and put your info on. Voila! You're in and you can get pink
perks too!! (~_^)
[IP] Re: getting in the 24,900 club
From: "jhughey" <email @ redacted> Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:23:06 -0500