Re: [IP] Re: 24,900 club

After reading all the different reports on injections of insulin, I have
been injecting since 1956 and my twin taking injections since 1952.  We both
could be in this nifty club that could hit a bull eye on an arm at 50 feet.
After all the math calculations my total of injections were at 39,200, being
T 1 all that time.

I will never go back to injections and am looking ahead to better things
with that pump. I am also still liking all the freedom.