[IP] Summertime in Georgia

My family likes to spend time by the pool on the weekends and as some of you
know, it gets pretty hot out in the sun here.  Do you take the pump off
while "laying out"  and then bolus, I think the term is, to make up for lost
time afterwards?

"For I have plans for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not
to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
-Jeremiah 29:11