[IP] Re: Bottom of the Bottle

In a message dated 4/5/02 6:34:38 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>Went to Disneyworld last week,  -
>they charge $10.00 per night for refrigerators in their motels.  I tried
>hard as possible to get the refrigerator without $10.00 as it was for
>purposes".  They would not budge an inch.

They budged for me. I told them It was for insulin that had to be
refrigerated. They took it off the bill. You have to ask for the general
manager, front office manager or someone who has the authority to make that
decisionb&they usually do. I don't take no for an answer! You are paying big
bucks to stay there. They will make concessions if you insist!