[IP] Panic Room

>Oh, and the girl did get a glucagon shot, not
>insulin, for the low (I think someone had thought it
>was insulin?)

I mentioned that a lot of people thought the girl was given insulin in the
movie, because it was never specificially stated that she was given insulin,
just that she "needed a shot". Therefore, if you don't know anything about
diabetes or glucagon, most people assume that it is insulin. Many movie review
articles are saying the girl is given insulin. Just do a search on google for
"panic room" & insulin. I have already written to some of the reviewers that
are saying she was given insulin. Quite of few of these people know someone
with type 2 or have type 2 themselves and still don't even know there is such
a thing as glucagon.