[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-Yankees....

On 4/5/02 3:31 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I'ed like to ask all you "Damnyankees" (it's one word down here) what's with
> all the southern negativity?-James

Well, hate to say it, my mom was Southern too and she did the same thing.
"Sugar", "Sugar Diah-beet us" and even when she had this "Bayed Shoogah"
(Type 2) she didn't look after it at all well, dying of the consequences!
"Jes' cudn't say no to that divinity fudge!".....

Don't get it the wrong way, there's rednecks in every part of the USA, some
not as smart as others.

Jenny Sutherland
mailto:email @ redacted