Re: [IP] The BEST glucose monitoring System (a little off topic!)

email @ redacted writes:

> I LOVE my one touch ultra (if B.B. King uses, it can't
> be all bad..lol)  It is small, fast and you can do the
> arm thing if you want to.  I love it.  Cynthia
The only thing that bother's me about the BB King commercial is that he says,
"I've been waiting 10 years for this."  Well, BB, I've been waiting 25, and I
am sure I can be "out-yeared" on that one too.  But I think the one touch
people should have worked a little on the phrasing of that....something  more
like, "I've been waiting a long time for this."

Sorry, BB, nothing personal.