[IP] re: panic room

Actually Sherry, I notice that my blood glucose levels
drop when I am upset.  I am prone to have panic
attacks and with them I usually go low.

Mystie & Slinky (soon to be traded in for Gadgit) =)

<<One thing that bothered me a little was that Jodi
Foster's character said something like "Dont' let
yourself get upset. You know what can happen if
you let yourself get worked up!"  So lows are
caused by being upset or afraid? That makes me wonder
if the nondiabetic audience now thinks we should
be treated very carefully because we will have
seizures if you upset us.  :)
Anyone want to talk about how
realistic/unrealistic the movie was? Let's all chat
about it (those
who have seen it).>>

Do You Yahoo!?