RE: [IP] Re: 24,9000 club

Barb wrote

>NOTE:  I think we should count finger pokes, they hurt more than the shot
>sometimes, especially when you get no blood and have to do it twice (or
>three times).
>
>Barb

Now if you guys really want to be a little bit macabre, wait till you have
the recurring nightmares like I do; for example, when i drink anything it
all squirts out all of the places where I have stuck myself!!

Oh well, we can look at it another way, We will at least be holy (holey)
when we die..  lol