[IP] Bottom of Bottle - refrigerators.

Susan wrote:
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Bottom of the Bottle

<I usually request a small refrigerator in motel/hotel rooms and insist on no
<charge because it is for medical purposes. I never have any problems.

I find most motel have refrigerators, etc.  Went to Disneyworld last week,  -
they charge $10.00 per night for refrigerators in their motels.  I tried as
hard as possible to get the refrigerator without $10.00 as it was for "medical
purposes".  They would not budge an inch.  Anyone else had better luck with
them than I did???