Re: [IP] Don't you hate it when...

My pcp last year told me that since my A1c was 8.2, I had a 60% chance of
having a heart attack in the next two years, and that I needed to beter
control my blood sugars to reduce that risk. Maybe an 8.2 isn't great, but
it's not THAT bad!!

Ember Crooks
Type 1 - 7 years. Start pumping in April or May.
Much happier with new doctor, and getting a pump soon!