RE: [IP] Re: 24,9000 club

At 12:11 PM 4/5/2002 Parker, B.E., Mrs wrote:
 >You guys got me thinking about it....
 >
 >      1 shot a day for 3 years =           1095
 >       2 shots a day for 10 years =         7300
 >       avg 5 shots a day for 10 years =    18250
 >       pump 1 every 3 days for 3.8 years =   462
 >      Total                               27107

For the purposes of the 24,900 club, I don't think you need to take the
number of injections literally. It's now just a recognition of those of us
who have been fighting this disease for quite a long time. Don't count
injections, just sign up. If you've been pumping for more than 5 years or
have been diabetic for more than 15 years, you're eligible to add you name
to the list.

Sam