[IP] Looking for a host troop, from Florida, Hawaii, Louisana, North Dakota, Tennesee, and Utah

Hi Everyone,
  I am a girl scout leader from New Jersey.  Our troop
is sending a troop of bears on a mission around the 50
United States.  Well we are still needing host troops in
the following States, Florida, Hawaii, Louisana, North
Dakota, Tennesse and Utah. If you know a girl scout
leader in any of these States who would like more
information feel free to have them e-mail me.  Oh yes
one of the bears will have diabetes and be wearing an
insulin pump.  Thanks Deb.
                                     Thank You
 Wendy, curley blue, mm508, Moe, the freestyle meter,
and Larry the lancer....also Penny the brat dog.

Get the award winning ISP, AT&T WorldNet Service