[IP] Re: Oldies--shots thru the years

> Roger? Tom? Barbara? Others? what about you guys - any of you equal 24,900
> injections over the length of time since your dx four or more decades ago? I
> suppose it also depends on when pumping started - almost two decades of that
> for me which was before MDI came about. I escaped that. YMMV (~_^)

Jan, even with 49 years pre-pump, I only took one shot a day the entire
time. I fought through only a few months of two shots a day during college
when it was "suggested" to me.  I couldn't see the benefit---who could back
then?  I happen to have been very lucky, and I also probably have a bunch of
"lucky" genes working for me.... (probably only about 18,000 - 19000 shots
in all that time)--so I have to thank Michael, too, after 51 years with