[IP] Dont you hate it when...

Bob, I agree, it was an opportunity that I missed...but in this case, it WAS
on purpose. As an RN, believe me I relish the idea of telling people exactly
what Kevin's "di-a-beetes" is all about! This repair man, was indeed beyond my
help. I could have talked til I was blue in the face...and he still would
think "as long as I don't eat sugar..." I feel I have good judgment on who is
going to listen and try and understand, and those who don't have both oars in
the water! (so to speak) Why waste my effort on that?

Thanks for all the comments you all wrote!

Hey Barb....Millville rules! (Vineland drools!) tee hee.

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99