Re: [IP] more misinformation

I am sorry.  After I sent that email I knew I would get these kind of
different diseases but the treatments at times can be alike as far as insulin
needs.  It just scares me because I have people say things to me like " Is
your sugar high? Do you need some sugar?'  That is almost an oxymoron.  I fear
that because sometimes type 2 diabetics do not get the same education that
type 1 diabetics usually do, that if their treatment were to change, they
would be in big trouble.  Sorry again.   :-)

Billie