[IP] Don't you just hate it - follow-up

There are times in life where the best thing you can do is keep quiet and
there are times when you need to turn the amp up and broadcast to the world.
Only you know which is right when.  But to Robin who wrote that she is
frustrated that her son Kevin will have to deal with mis-informed experts
when she let an opportunity pass to bring someone up to her level of diabetic
knowledge I need to ask - by not helping improve the world, aren't you
handing the next generation the same problems you couldn't handle?

Those of us that have been on this web site have seen the postings on slinky
black dress, which is best, how do I's, etc. multiple times.  And we hope to
see it many times more because it shows that people are finding this resource
and getting the information they need.  If I can help one person be more
sensitive to the risk of inheritted diabetes and diabetic control, then that
day was a good one for me. - Bob