RE: [IP] MiniMed's Paradigm

From: "Jeanette Merrell"
>>Ooooh how you make me cry! I was denied a Paragrim because I fell just
outside of the 2-year purchase limit. ;.; My pumpy neds to be replaced, too!
The paragrim sounds wonderful! -Jeanette >>>

ummmm - don't think so - the upgrade program went from 3/1/01 - 12/31/01 -
hardly two years (9 months). Hope that makes you feel *better*. <g>
Warranties are 4 years and if yours is 2-3 years old, you still have an
opportunity to buy a Paradigm when you upgrade normally. (~_^)