RE: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

The company I work for just changed our insurance benefit plan this month.
In the past I was eligible for $50,000 basic, plus up to three times my
annual salary in supplemental insurance.  With this plan change, I am only
eligible for up to two times my annual salary, but may be approved for up to
4 times my annual salary after they review my answers that I provided on a
health assessment questionnaire.  I'm anxious to see what their assessment
says.  Could be an interesting month...